We provide a cost effective and advanced rubber dam solution. Rubber dam is a flexible rubber bladder which is permanently anchored to a reinforced concrete foundation. Rubber dams are water controlling structures that can be inflated by air or water. When the bladder is deflated, impounded water is released and the bladder becomes virtually flat. Inflatable rubber dams are used in a wide variety of applications, including irrigation, water storage, power generation, flood prevention and control, erosion control, groundwater recharge, tidal barriers, navigation, and sewage treatment.
- Customized design
- Strength and durability testing of rubber products
- Certified Control System
- Installation supervision
- Maintenance and replacement
Consider us for wide range of movable dam products providers. Movable dams are Mobile, easily transported, Cost effective and Reusable dams they have Rapid Deployment & Removal with unique design.
- Customization of structures as per any length or shape from
- Water height up to 2.4 m.
- It is incredibly simple and easy to use
- It is multipurpose and flexible
- Use for Canal / Pipeline Leakage Water Management
- Small Natural Ponds Water Management Flood Control